Accepted Authors will be notified by the 31st October whether they will be in an oral or poster session. There will also be a poster competition, with awards given at the closing ceremony. All papers, whether poster or oral will be presented by the authors, but in a slightly different format. The session chair for poster papers will lead the tour from poster to poster and each author will have a chance to present their work.
Authors of accepted extended abstracts are advised to go through the following information carefully before entering the full paper submission site.
The presentation of an accepted paper is an IEEE requirement of publication. Any paper that is not presented at the conference will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
Authors should upload the following 3 documents for the full paper submission
(1) Full paper in PDF format:
- Full papers should be written strictly in accordance with the IEEE-PES Author’s kit. On that webpage, click on “Sample, Template for PES Technical Paper” (PG4) and choose your preferred format (e.g. doc). Papers not conforming to the PES template will not be considered for review. Submitted papers should be written in English.
- Full papers should be submitted in PDF format and compatible with IEEE requirements (see IEEE PDF eXpress below) and should not exceed 8 pages.
(2) IEEE PDF eXpress compatibility confirmation:
- IEEE PDF eXpress is an IEEE-sponsored online tool, freely available to assist conference organisers and authors in complying with the latest IEEE requirements for PDF files.
- Visit the IEEE PDF eXpreess site and log in using the conference ID “isgteu11x” and your details. For instructions on how to use IEEE PDF eXpress click here.
- In order to prove that the full paper is IEEE Xplore compatible, produce a PDF of the confirmation email received from IEEE PDF eXpress and upload it to our online platform.
- Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress only creates (or checks) the PDF files for you, and you should still submit the converted file to our online platform.
(3) IEEE Copyright Form:
- One of the authors of each paper must fill, sign and produce the PDF file of the IEEE Copyright for ISGT Europe 2011 form.
- Upload the file to our online platform.
After the Submission
- Acknowledgement of receipt will not be sent. However, authors are able to view the uploaded files through our online platform. Choose the “View File” option. This can be used to confirm that successful upload of files.
- It is possible to make changes to the submitted files as well as author information until the submission deadline. Use the “Edit Submission” and “Upload File” options.
Important information for registration
- It is expected that at least ONE author of each paper will register and pay the appropriate fee before an accepted paper will be released for publication in the 2011 ISGT Europe Proceedings or scheduled for presentation during the 2011 ISGT Europe technical sessions.
- A paper may be registered as student paper if the paper is authored or co-authored by a graduate or undergraduate student, who has had a major contribution in the preparation, and who presents the paper at the conference either orally or at a poster session.
IEEE prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying. For more information, visit http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/whatis/policies/p9-26.html
Final manuscript submission
Please submit your final manuscript of the full paper in PDF format using the following link.