Prospective authors should submit an extended abstract of up to four A4-sized pages in length, including figures, tables and references. The extended abstract should be written strictly in accordance with the PES Author’s kit and submitted in PDF format.
The extended summary of the paper should comprise the following:
- Full title of the paper
- Contact person
- Authors and their affiliations (including city and country)
- Contact person email address
- Keywords (maximum five keywords)
- Summary of the paper emphasising the following:
- Scope of the paper and the primary results and findings, pointing new advances, theories and/or applications.
- Clearly state, as bullet point list, the original contributions of the paper at the end of the summary.
Please use the PES manuscript template format and the writing instructions described within the document.