A number of opportunities are available for you to raise your company profile through supporting ISGT Europe 2011. Supporting this event will give your company brand exposure with the people who really matter in the smart grids world – electric energy professionals at all levels who are your current and potential customers. The conference will attract between three to six hundred professionals from every segment of the electrical energy industry. It will feature a comprehensive technical program with paper presentations, poster and panel sessions, tutorials, committee meetings, technical tours, a number of networking opportunities, and a full companion activity programme. We encourage you, as a valued partner to take advantage of the many support opportunities available at the ISGT conference. Please review our Gold and Silver support opportunities below and contact us to discuss which one best meets your needs. You can also download our sponsorship and exhibition brochure.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in sponsorship as deadlines are coming up for the sponsorship options.
Through selecting one of the options below you will also be listed as a Silver Supporter on the conference website (with logo and hyperlink), in the conference programme, and on the conference USB.
Badge Lanyards (Confirmed: Omicron): Your company name or logo will be on conference badge lanyards distributed to all attendees (1 opportunity).
Conference Wi-Fi (£3500 + VAT, deadline – 16th November): Your company’s website will appear as the homepage on the conference Wi-Fi (1 opportunity).
Conference Folders Sponsor (£3000 + VAT, deadline – 15th October): Exclusive branding with IEEE for your company on the front of the conference folder given to every delegate (1 opportunity).
Conference Programme Sponsor (£3000 + VAT, deadline – 31st October): Exclusive branding with IEEE on the front cover and inside pages (footer) of the conference programme given to every delegate (1 opportunity).
Conference Bags Sponsor (£3000 + VAT, deadline – 31st October): Your logo on the conference bags given to each delegate registered for the conference.
Welcome Kit giveaways (£1000 + VAT, deadline – 31st October): Opportunity for your company to supply branded give-aways to be placed in every delegate bag (multiple opportunities).
(£7500 + VAT)
All gold supporters will recieve:
- An opportunity for a keynote address (approx. 20 minutes length) to delegates in the main auditorium during the conference.
- Your company name or logo displayed on conference signage in multiple locations.
- 5 complementary one-day registrations to be used individually or in combination.
- Recognition during all technical conference sessions through a display of logos on the AV system prior to the start of the session.
- Acknowledgment in preferential position in the conference programme.
- 5% complementary discount on exhibition fees.
- Listed as Gold Supporter on the conference website with hyperlink to your company’s website.
- Conference giveaway (supplied by you) to be placed in attendee bags.
- Your company brochure and information on a table in a prime location during the conference (it will not be possible to man this table).
- Your advertisement in the attendee/delegate welcome kit with your name, including logo and corporate message (maximum of one A4 sheet).
- Access to the contact details of delegates who agree for this information to be shared.
- Your company logo included on pre-conference mail shots and one post conference email which we will distribute to our mailing list.
As a valued gold supporter, you also have the option of being the sole sponsor for a number of events / opportunities:
Conference Dinner Sponsor (Confirmed: ENW): A presentation projected on a large screen in the dinner venue throughout the meal and acknowledgement on conference dinner tickets, menu and on signage in the venue. A welcome address from a person of your choice.
Drinks Reception Sponsor (Confirmed: MIDAS): A presentation projected on a screen in the drinks reception venue during the event, acknowledgement on conference reception tickets and on signage in the venue. A welcome address from a person of your choice.