We are pleased to announce an open call for proposals for hosting IEEE-PES ISGT-Europe 2013.
This conference series on Innovative Smart-Grid Technologies (ISGT) started in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA in 2010 (http://ewh.ieee.org/conf/isgt/2010/) with the first IEEE-PES ISGT-Europe following later that year in Gothenburg Sweden, hosted by Chalmers University of Technology (http://www.ieee-isgt-2010.eu/) The Second IEEE-PES ISGT Europe is taking place in Manchester, from 5th-7th December 2011, and will be followed by the third IEEE-PES ISGT Europe in Berlin, October 14th-17th 2012 (http://www.ieee-isgt-2012.eu/isgt2012/ )
Proposals will be evaluated based on the components listed below, by the ISGT-Europe Site Evaluation Committee chaired by Lina Bertling Tjernberg. Please submit proposals with appropriate supporting documentation by November 25, 2011 to D’Nese L Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) Electronic submission via a pdf file is required. A decision is expected to be announced at the ISGT-Europe 2011 Conference in Manchester, U.K.
The following are required components of proposals.
1. Proposed Co-Sponsor (Host Entity)
2. Listing of Corporate and Other Patrons/Supporters (e.g. local/regional utilities and or corporations)
3. Proposed Conference Leadership Team
4. Proposed Host Location (Country, City)
5. Proposed Date for the Conference.
6. Proposed Venue
7. Description of Plans for Quality Controls re: Paper Quality